Sunday, May 29, 2011

Adventure # 7 Hike and Clean up Bridal Veil Falls

I loved this adventure! We hiked up the beautiful trail to Bridal Veil Falls. "A" was so cute with her gloves and grocery bag hunting for garbage on the trails. I was really impressed that there wasn't much garbage at all! The trails, river and waterfall were so beautiful. I was so sad when my camera died after like 2 minutes into the walk to the actual trail. Oh well! A and J also took their shoes off and played in the little pond at the bottom of the waterfall! They are crazy though, that water was freezing and it wasn't warm outside! Kids are fearless in the name of fun! This day was seriously filled with beauty....from my kids discovering the outdoors to Heavenly Fathers beautiful creations. Even the hike with 4 kids under 5 was so beautiful and rewarding! We will be going back lots this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment