Friday, June 10, 2011

Video of Cole- my teacher

I was trolling facebook again tonight and I saw that Cole's friends and family put up a video of Cole's story. This boy and his family move me. I can't really put into words what i felt as I watched the video of Cole. His parents are amazing examples to me. When we did the bake sale fr Cole I sincerely saw the light of Christ in their family. Their love for each other and this boy is so incredible and so withstanding of any struggle it is inspiring. My testimony was strengthened when I read from the babysitters blog fundraisingforcole.blogspot.com how not many things stir a smile with Cole. one of the few things is when he stares at two specific pictures. One of his parents and one of the temple. This little boy is so close to our Heavenly Father, and such an inspiration to me to remember what is most important in my life. He teaches me to keep my eyes and heart fixated on my family and Heavenly Father.  Please watch the video and donate money to them directly through their blog or attend their upcoming benefit concert. It will be held July 22 at 5pm at the Grove Theater in Pleasant Grove.




1 comment:

  1. Sheree, thanks for sharing such an inspiring story. Always helps to keep things in perspective to see that everyone has their own battles they are fighting and what we all need to be focusing on, and that is the gospel. What an amazing little boy with great faith! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete